1 YEAR OLD SESSION
Can you believe it? Your little one is ONE YEAR OLD! Time flies, but just think of all the fun memories you have captured in the first year!
This is a FUN session to plan!!! In order to make a successful session, we need to plan with plenty of time to think about all the ideas, props and decorations. I would suggest sending me ideas when your child is ten months old. I will ask you to send me your inspiration for the session. This will give me an idea of what you have in mind and I can let you know what I have that you can use for the styled session.
If you plan on using the pictures for invitations, we will need to schedule the session around 11 months, in order to get the session booked, images done, and back to you to order the invitations. If you are needing the images for the party, then 2 weeks prior to the party is plenty of time. The session will include a portrait styled session and then of course, one of my favorite parts of the session, the CAKE SMASH!
- Make sure the child’s hair is fixed and ready to go.
- Make sure the face is clean.
- Bring a snack just in case, but something that is not messy and will not stain the lips, tongue etc. Gerber puffs work great!
- Bring the outfits ready to go…make sure they are wrinkle-free, fresh and clean.
- If at all possible, a well-rested little one! IF you have a particular time of the day that you need to schedule, please let me know ahead of time.
- IF you have someone to bring with you to help with making the child smile, please feel free to bring a person with you. Sometimes I will need you to help position the child, I am in position to snap the pictures, and having someone behind being silly helps keep the child focused and hopefully getting those cute little smiles!
- If you have certain props that you are wanting to use, or ideas, I do ask that you send them to me in plenty of time, so I can know how to plan the session.
- IF you are doing a smash cake, bring a trash bag to put the clothes in after smashing the cake. Bring plenty of wipes to clean the child.
- The session is typically up to 1 hour in length.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.