9 MONTH SESSION:
How exciting! You’ve reached the important milestone when your little one is pulling themselves up, and trying to walk! They are interacting with you, loving all the attention, and probably laughing and babbling! If you are a part of my Memories & Milestone Plan, this is the milestone session where you also receive a FREE family session! What a perfect age to capture those candid fun-loving memories with your child.
We typically try to do these sessions outdoors, but they can also be done indoors as well. For this session, I do provide “little sitter” outfits for my clients if they are doing the session indoors. They are outfits just like the newborns, but bigger! You are more than welcome to use them OR if you prefer to bring your own that is fine too. IF we do the session outdoors, you will need to provide outfits for the session. I just ask that you send me pictures of what you are planning on bringing so that I can have something in mind in putting the set together with props, etc. For this session, we can plan doing it outdoors, since you had the 6 month session in the studio. It will give you a variety for your different sessions.
To schedule the session, please contact me no later than when your child is 8 months old to get your session on my calendar.
- Make sure the child’s hair is fixed and ready to go.
- Make sure the face is clean.
- Bring a snack just in case, but something that is not messy and will not stain the lips, tongue etc. Gerber puffs work great!
- Bring the outfits ready to go…make sure they are wrinkle-free, fresh and clean.
- If at all possible, a well-rested little one! IF you have a particular time of the day that you need to schedule, please let me know ahead of time. I do designate certain days to try and schedule “little sitter” appointments so that they are back to back and if it interferes with a possible nap time, let me know OR if you can just make sure they get a nap in so they are happy and ready to go!
- IF you have someone to bring with you to help with making the child smile, please feel free to bring a person with you. Sometimes I will need you to help position the child, I am in position to snap the pictures, and having someone behind being silly helps keep the child focused and hoping getting those cute little smiles!
- If you have certain props that you are wanting to use or ideas, I do ask that you send them to me in plenty of time, so I can know how to plan the session.
- The session is typically up to 45 minutes in length.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.